- Event Start9:00am Monday 19th February 2018
- Event End1:00pm Monday 19th February 2018
- Event LocationMYCNC, Cnr Drayton & Nicholson St's Dalby
- Attached Information
- Event OrganiserDalby Chamber of Commerce & Industry Inc
- [email protected]
Boost your idea's power to attract investment. Learn how to communicate the potential value of your innovative
ideas to grant assessors, venture capita firms, industry backers, and other potential project partners.
Both the Queensland and Federal Governments are offering unprecedented funding, tax incentives and other investment initiatives so that business can benefit from commercialising ideas and intellectual assets—but many innovators lack the confidence or know-how to successfully stimulate interest from financial supporters.
Having a game-changing idea isn’t enough. You need a clear value proposition, sound business case, and a solid
understanding of what public and private investors expect from your pitch or proposal.
The Money Magnet Masterclass explains how to:
- Convince selection panels/investors of your idea’s value
- Pitch its market potential and your opportunity
- Structure an effective project plan
- Demonstrate capacity to deliver a return on investment
- Communicate your team’s capability
- Manage risks and remove ‘Red Flags’
Innovate Queensland Aims to help you:
- Reduce commercialisation costs
- Access Commercialisation expertise
- Reduce time lags from idea to income
- Better target market needs and increase market uptake
- Choose the right business models
- Integrate innovation into your existing operations
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds. Attendees to the event must comply with the following dress standards, smart casual, business attire, suitable shoes, or any other dress standard as required by law.
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Dalby Chamber of Commerce & Industry Inc. For more information please contact Dalby Chamber of Commerce & Industry Inc on 0746624050